Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dominic's 4th Birthday

It was a great way to spend the weekend with the family. Well Friday wasn't so great because my internet stopped working around 12am (technically it was Saturday morning) and if you're someone who knows me well, you'll know that i'm very persistent. So I tried fixing my internet and it took me until 3:00am to fix it. I then took a shower and slept around 4:00am and man was I tired! Saturday is an early start for us so sleeping late didnt help me at all. We had our breakfast, chitchat for a bit and then it was time to get ready. The Aggabao-Ramos family picked us up around 12:30pm for Dominic's 4th bday celebration at the Canadian Air Space Museum. We picked up the food and headed straight to the venue. We had a great time it was super fast but nevertheless it was awesome. After the party we headed to Mama V's house to continue our celebration. We went home around 9:30pm got home around 10:00pm I was so tired because of lack of sleep so I took a shower around 12:00am and was was looking forward to get some zzz. Then next thing I know our internet is not working again! what the FFF... I had to set up everything again and by the time I'm done it was 3:00am I'm so exhausted!!! Today we stayed home and just relax...

Captain Dominic Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment