Saturday, February 26, 2011

@ Home

I went straight home after work on Friday as I was really exhausted from all the work and lifting from the previous day. My baby went home just before 8pm with Ate She and Adam.  We ordered Pizza Hut for dinner and yes we almost finished the 3 medium pizza boxes and only 2 slice left. We helped Ate She fixed the Lacie HD for there laptop to backup all the files, pictures etc. I didn't have any luck fixing Kristen's laptop as it needs to be reformatted or restore to default settings but first she needs to backup her laptop. That's our Friday....but wait there's more. Lol.

Saturday which is today started really really slow... my Baby is not feeling well with sore throat... we're suppose to go out but we just decided to stay home... So i was getting bored and I saw my laptop (Windows) that's been under our bed since we moved in while I was looking for my imovie cd. I tried fixing it a couple of times but no luck and finally I did it! I reformatted it and it worked. I love this laptop it's 5 yrs old!!!! After fixing the laptop me and Mhe did some caulking in our 2nd washroom it didn't take us a long time to do it but we have to do some painting on the walls and cabinet in the summer time.  But now its Eat Bulaga time!!!

My Dell Laptop (5yrs old)




No comments:

Post a Comment